Went to jvAlert in Washington DC this month and learned lots of cool ideas on how to get higher
Google rankings from Simon Leung.
In case you don’t know, Simon used to work for Google, so he has that all important “inside” info that
we definitely can use!
1. Make sure you have a Google profile.
2. Create a site with Google sites.
3. Put blogs on Blogger.com
4. Put your face on your site. (Builds trust.)
5. Use Picassa.com (Google owns it.)
6. Embed videos on your site (Google videos)
7. Sign up for Orkut.
8. Use Google Buzz.
9. Use Google Bookmarking sites.
10. Use Google Knol (Like Squidoo)